Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Faith Hill Dress!






I know I've been posting a lot, but bear with me! There is so much going on in stardoll! First of all, the Faith Hill Dress is back! I am kind of dissapointed, since it was kind of rare, and now that stardoll brought it back, it won't be rare anymore. Anyways, It's still a beautiful dress :) I want to get your feedback, Do you think Stardoll should bring back rare dresses? Comment below! For me, the answer is no. Why? Because rare dresses is what makes stardoll part of the fun! If you are ss, that means bidding and trying to find rare dresses in starbazaar. By bringing this dress back, now no one can look for that super rare Faith Hill dress :(
ALSO- the black hotbuys dress is here, but it's a little *cough* *cough* overpriced. 18sd? Stardoll, what were you thinking! Will you buy it? I will, only cause I collect hotbuys :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey cryyss I bought that dress and I am not selling it because stardoll might take it away quick and it will turn out to be rare again. Well that might happen. but who knows. see you later

    ReplyDelete